AREAS OF EXPERTISE
M&A (public and private), Private Equity, Venture Capital, Corporate Advisory, Capital Markets, Distressed Transactions, Technology investment and fund structuring and establishment.
- Presidential Commendation for Services to Timor-Leste, 2010 and 2011
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – The Australian National University
- Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Laws – University of Western Sydney
- Admitted to the practice in New South Wales
- Advising Milton Corporation Limited in relation to its $10 billion merger with Washington H. Soul Pattinson and Company Limited by way of scheme of arrangement.
- Advising Xplore Wealth Limited (ASX: XPL) on its $60 million acquisition by HUB24 Limited (ASX: HUB) for a mixture of cash and scrip by way of a concurrent share scheme of arrangement and option scheme of arrangement.
- Acting for Moelis Australia Limited on their acquisition of the Redcape Hotel Group for A$650 million, a banner deal for both Moelis and our team.
- Advising CSIRO on the establishing of the CSIRO Innovation Fund / Main Sequence Ventures – the first incorporated limited partnership structure to be established in the Federal Government.
- Advising Refratechnik Holding GmbH on the acquisition of magnesia producer QMAG Limited from Sibelco.
- Acting for Hunter Hall Limited regarding multiple hostile takeover bids and ultimate merger with Pengana Capital Group Limited for $134 million.
- Acting for Homeloans Limited in relation to its merger with Resimac Limited via scheme of arrangement / item 7, s611 approval for $131 million.
- Acting for Moelis Australia Limited in its acquisition of Infinite Aged Care Pty Ltd from Next Capital.
- Acting for Los Angeles based Triton Digital on its acquisition of Omny Studio.
- Acting for Alceon in its takeover of Noni B Limited and related follow-on acquisitions by Noni B Limited (now Mosaic Brands Limited), including the acquisition Pretty Girl Fashion Group from Consolidated Press Holdings Pty Ltd and multiple businesses / brands from Specialty Fashion Group, including the assumption of 1,300 plus leases.
- Acting for Mazars, a global accounting firm, on its entry into the Australian market and subsequent mergers with Duncan Dovico, Hanrick Curran and CFMC.
- Advising Tank Stream Ventures and the BridgeLane Group on many portfolio investments, including multiple rounds in ezyCollect, multiple rounds in Go1, Bugherd, PockeBook, School Places, Equitise, Biteable, YourGrocer, Firefly Inc, GoCatch, Agerris, Sprout Stack, a Series B investment into Flare HR as part of a $21 million round involving New York fund Point72 Ventures, various investment rounds into, and subsequent sale of, BrickX and more.