Hamilton Locke is delighted to release the Summer edition of our Real Estate Markets Quarterly.
The quarterly reflects on developments and trends in real estate markets, our observations and predictions for the future.
In this edition, we feature:
- An industry spotlight on Georgia Liu, Executive Director in Property and Construction at the CBA.
- An insurance market update from Ryan Neary, Head of Professional and Financial Lines, at GSA insurance Brokers.
- Information and guidance on ASIC’s crackdown on Design and Distribution Obligations and Target Market Determinations.
- A review of a recent NSW Supreme Court decision which is a reminder of the issues with calling on a bank guarantee from construction companies facing financial troubles.
- An update on recent developments in Building Duty of Care and Insurance for construction work in NSW.
- A review of the considerations for private lenders when lodging caveats.