Hamilton Locke Partner and Head of Restructuring and Insolvency, Nick Edwards, joined Ansarada’s FY24 Deal Indicators interactive webinar earlier this month on Decoding market trends for the year ahead.
He was joined by fellow panellists Holly Stiles, Head of Corporate Finance at Grant Thornton, Ed Paton, Partner at Hall & Wilcox, and Shane Scantlebury, Director at Ad Astra Corporate Advisory.
The panel of experts dove into the forward-facing market indicators and discussed what is driving deal activity in FY24 and beyond.
In particular, the panel explored:
- The surge in insolvency activity and corporate distress
- How M&A is driving transformation
- Trends in sustainable deals
- Shifting behaviours in Virtual Data Rooms
- The extension of durations.
Visit the Ansarada website here to watch the webinar on demand.