Hamilton Locke continues to be recognised in the Australian Financial Review (AFR) as Australia’s fastest-growing law firm. The AFR conducts a bi-annual review of the legal sector and features top firms in its Law Partnership Survey.
The AFR’s Law Partnership Survey profiled our exponential growth, recording a 92.3% increase in total partners since January 2022.
The survey highlighted our continued and exponential growth with the AFR stating “Hamilton Locke also recorded a significant uptick; its seven new partners grew its partnership by 16.3 per cent since July and 92.3 per cent – the highest of any firm – since January. It now has 50 partners and sits at 32nd on the table, up from 41st in the past year.”
Hamilton Locke also featured in relation to the number of total and new partners. Our rankings include:
- Ranked #1 out of 50 firms in terms of 1-year growth
- Ranked #5 out of 50 firms in terms of 6-month growth
- Ranked #7 out of 50 firms in terms of new partners
- Ranked #31 out of 50 firms in terms of total partners
Full articles can be viewed below.
- Australian Financial Review, Law and showbiz prove the perfect pairing, 2 December 2022
- Australian Financial Review, Law talent war: ‘The great resignation’ becomes ‘the great movement’, 1 December 2022
- Australian Financial Review, Clayton Utz partners’ sister act, 1 December 2022
- Australian Financial Review, Law firms boost partner ranks, but wary of 2023, 1 December 2022
- Australian Financial Review, Why global firms love Australian lawyers, 1 December 2022