The 2019 Australian Growth Company Awards will officially launch and seek applications across ten categories on 1 July 2019. Applications will close on 9 August and an official gala function announcing winners will be held on 23 October.
Launched in 2012, the awards celebrate companies that demonstrate high rates of sustainable growth, innovation, integrity and contribution to community. Eligible applicants will have an annual turnover between $5m and $500m. Nominations will be assessed by an independent panel of judges.
Applications will be sought for the following categories:
- Growth Company of the Year Award
- Consumer Goods Growth Company of the Year Award
- Financial Services Growth Company of the Year Award
- Business Services Growth Company of the Year Award
- Technology Growth Company of the Year Award
- Health & Life Sciences Growth Company of the Year Award
- Women in Leadership Award
- Exit of the Year Award
- Turnaround Deal of the Year
- Company to Watch
Nominations open on Monday 1 July 2019. Register your interest here.
Join the Australian Growth Company Awards LinkedIn page to keep up to date with the Awards.
Proudly sponsored by: