The Award Partners are delighted to announce the winners of the 2018 Australian Growth Company Awards:
- Growth Company of the Year Award – Cover Genius
- Financial Services Growth Company of the Year Award – Zip Co Limited
- Business Services Growth Company of the Year Award – Maxum Foods
- Health & Life Sciences Growth Company of the Year Award – Paragon Care Limited
- Technology Growth Company of the Year Award – Property Exchange Australia (PEXA)
- Consumer Goods Growth Company of the Year Awards – George & Matilda Eyecare
- Women in Leadership Award – Bridget Loudon, CEO, Expert 360
- Exit of the Year Award – Novotech
- Turnaround Deal of the Year Award – Noni B Limited
- Company to Watch – Mable (formerly Better Caring)
- Chairman’s Award for Retail Exit of the Year – Macpac Holdings Pty Ltd
Winners were announced last night at a cocktail function attended by 250 members of the business community at an event held at the ivy ballroom in Sydney.
Australian Growth Company Awards chairman Nick Humphrey said: “On behalf of the Award Partners I would like to congratulate each of our 2018 winners. The quality of entries continues to rise each year and 2018 was no exception. We’re really proud to help recognise and celebrate success in the mid-market.”
Launched in 2012, the awards celebrate companies that demonstrate high rates of sustainable growth, innovation, integrity and contribution to community.
The Awards are proudly co-sponsored by Hamilton Locke, Intralinks, Macquarie Capital, Deloitte, GlobalX, NAB Health and 2020 Exchange. The Australian Financial Review are also supporting the awards as media partner.