From day-to-day contract and employee management advice, through to representing employers in significant disputes and major safety incidents, our Workplace and Employment team has a wealth of experience in delivering real results for our clients.
Our experienced workplace lawyers know that there is no such thing as a ‘one size fits all’ solution when dealing with employees. We take the time to understand the unique needs of your workforce, and provide advice that is tailored to your needs. With expertise tested in tribunals and courts of all levels, our team matches commercial insights with deep legal knowledge and understanding.
Our expertise includes:
- Employment disputes
- Post-employment restraints
- International secondments and employee mobility
- Executive remuneration and arrangements
- Work health and safety
- Restructures and redundancies
- Transfer of employees in business sale
- Employment contracts and policies
- Collective bargaining
- Anti-discrimination, harassment and bullying
- Independent contractors
- Award compliance