We are a commercially focused and integrated Restructuring and Insolvency team that advise on all aspects of corporate distressed situations and insolvency. We understand that to navigate distressed transactions often requires a variety of skillsets. It is for this reason that our team is made up of deeply experienced practitioners from insolvency, restructuring, finance, disputes and corporate law backgrounds who work seamlessly together.
Not constrained by bank panel conflicts or large firm bureaucracy, we are positioned to move quickly to provide commercial and innovative advice for our clients.
Our clients include financial institutions, directors, insolvency practitioners, non-bank lenders, corporates, private equity clients, hedge funds and other investors.
Our team are experts on the entire spectrum of issues arising from corporate distress including:
- Restructuring and workouts
- Debt trading
- Safe harbour and contingency planning
- Advising on directors’ duties
- Distressed M&A
- Special situations lending and investing
- Receiverships, voluntary administrations and liquidations
- Disputes and court applications arising from distress and restructuring.