Our litigation and dispute resolution lawyers provide strategic risk management, dispute resolution and litigation advice to deliver the best possible commercial outcome for our clients.
We assist with complex, challenging disputes and regulatory investigations across a range of industries. As an experienced team of litigators, we understand the importance of responding quickly to protect and advance our clients’ interests in a crisis, and we continually work to mitigate potential wider commercial implications.
We have particular expertise in:
- M&A disputes, including earnout and completion payments
- Shareholder oppression claims
- Directors duties and corporations law advice
- Complex contractual, misleading conduct and confidential information claims
- Technology and telecommunications advisory and dispute resolution advice
- Administrative law, including administrative and judicial review applications
- Property disputes, including disputes arising from acquisitions and disposals, development and leasing
- Funds management and financial services advice and regulatory investigations.
We work closely with our mergers and acquisitions, funds management, property and corporate teams. This in turn means we are well placed to understand the commercial risks and drivers facing boards, business owners and management teams and provide clear strategic advice with a view to resolving disputes as efficiently as possible.