Hamilton Lock Partners Recognised in 2023 Edition of The Best Lawyers in Australia
Hamilton Locke is delighted to announce our partners have been recognised in the 15th Edition of The Best Lawyers in Australia and the inaugural Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Australia.
Our partners have featured in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in Australia for the third consecutive year with recognition across 14 practice areas.
- Nick Humphrey - Venture Capital Law
- Hal Lloyd- Corporate Law, Distressed Investing and Debt Trading Practice, Private Equity Law, Venture Capital Law
- Brett Heading - Agriculture and Rural Affairs, Corporate Law, Equity Capital Markets Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Trent Thorne - Agriculture and Rural Affairs, Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Tricia Moloney - Banking and Finance Law
- Brad Allen - Banking and Finance Law, Structured Finance Law
- Adam Jeffrey - Banking and Finance Law
- Mark Schneider - Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Peter Williams - Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Guy Sanderson - Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- James Simpson - Occupational Health and Safety Law
- Shaun Hardcastle - Equity Capital Markets Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Michael Boyce - Mining Law, Natural Resources Law
Hamilton Locke partner Jeremy Newman has been recognised in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Australia in the category ‘Mergers and Acquisitions Law’. Click here for more.
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected peer reviewed publication in the legal profession and has been recognising lawyers for over 30 years.
Click here to view the 2023 Best Lawyers in Australia list.