Nominations for the 2020 Australian Growth Company Awards have officially opened. Launched in 2012, the awards celebrate companies that demonstrate high rates of sustainable growth, innovation, integrity and contribution to the community.
This year the awards will take into consideration the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. The awards will be hosted virtually and the criteria will focus on resilience and the ability of companies to cope with instability during the crisis.
Nominations are open until Friday, 21 August.
Applications will be sought for the following categories:
• Chairman’s Award
• Growth Company of the Year Award
• Consumer Goods Growth Company of the Year Award
• Financial Services Growth Company of the Year Award
• Business Services Growth Company of the Year Award
• Technology Growth Company of the Year Award
• Health & Life Sciences Growth Company of the Year Award
• Women in Leadership Award
• IPO of the Year Award
• Private Equity Deal of the Year Award
• Turnaround Deal of the Year Award
• Company to Watch Award
• Sustainability and Cleantech Award
Follow the Australian Growth Company Awards LinkedIn page to keep up to date with the Awards.